Best Scheduling software plays a key role in optimizing the workflows to be more reliable and efficient for professionals and businesses.
Nowadays, businesses are overwhelmed with a lot of appointments, meetings, workforce management, employee scheduling, and other tedious business processes. It is difficult for both businesses and individuals to track all these activities and at the same time and ensure business efficiency.
Plus, it is also not easy to handle other digital assets like texts, emails, and other social platforms simultaneously. Therefore, you need a system that makes this workflow pipeline more organized and smooth for organizations and professionals.
So to make your decision easier I have ranked and reviewed the best scheduling software based on its pricing, features, integrations, support, scheduling functionality, and more.
So let’s get started.
What is the Best Scheduling Software?
Here is my list of the best scheduling software to use this year.
SimplyBook is the best online scheduling tool designed for service-based businesses to provide a full-fledged booking system. It provides a professional website that gives you the ability to embed the “Book Now” widget on your website or on social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, etc.
Moreover, the platform supports its own POS system to accept payments online and offers other great marketing tools. Plus, it supports a range of services right from sending marketing emails to video meetings.
The platform also offers customized gift cards, and coupons to ensure the software is a one-stop solution for any service business.
- Service Categories – This allows you to basically bifurcate a category into multiple subcategories for easy management.
- Email Editor – Provides drag and drop email editor for you to customize the emails the way you want. This way you do not have to worry about writing HTML or CSS code.
- Packages – This allows you to combine multiple services you offer into a single bundle for your customers. This is a great way to show other good options available with the purchase and to maximize revenue potential.
- Provides integration with Google Analytics to track visitors coming to your website
- Handles automated delivery of booking SMS and confirmation email with easy booking cancellation anytime.
- Support multiple payment service providers like PayFort, Zooz, CCAvenue, Mollie, PayPal, Dwolla, Bitcoin, Skrill, and more.
- Offers custom features and add-ons with every plan to extend your booking functionality
- Supports a reward system that allows businesses to give a further boost to existing customers’ purchasing.
- Seamless integration with Google Calendar to sync available time and book transactions
- Provides the functionality to issue tickets in the form of QR codes.
- Offers compact booking widgets to embed on social media and websites
- Supports extensive settings to offer multiple services to users and club them into single packages.
SimplyBook offers three paid price plans apart from its free plan that includes up to 50 bookings and one custom feature.
- Basic – $9.90 per month (This offers up to 100 bookings, 3 custom features, and adds POS and coupons/gift cards.)
- Standard – $29.90 per month (This offers up to 500 bookings and 8 custom features and adds HIPAA regulations.)
- Premium – $59.90 per month (This offers up to 2,000 bookings, unlimited custom features, and removes the Simplybook.me the text from your widgets)
2. HubSpot Meetings
HubSpot meeting Scheduling tools offer a personalized booking link to invite people and book or schedule a meeting with you. Whenever a meeting is confirmed it is added to your calendar and their contact details are migrated automatically to the free-forever HubSpot CRM which supports unlimited users.
HubSpot offers other important features including email sequencing, predictive lead scoring, calling, sales automation, live chat, and more.
- Email Templates – Provides a list of professionally designed email templates categorized according to the particular segments it is best suited for.
- Advanced Reporting – Provides customizable reports and dashboards that allow you to share high-level business metrics with concerned stakeholders.
- Salesforce Integration – Provides bi-directional sync with Salesforce means a record of every meeting, email, and call you conduct in your business.
- Provides integration with both Google and Office 365 for personalized booking
- Support embedding of calendar in your website
- Offers a customized Booking Page and a personalized booking link
- Hubspot offers its free All-In-One WordPress plugin which is great
- Offers a custom question form to get important transactional data from your contact before the meeting
- Supports group meeting links that allow more than one person in your organization to get scheduled with one of the prospects.
Hubspot offers two pricing plans to its customers
- Free – Includes unlimited meetings, integration with HubSpot’s free-forever CRM, one personalized meeting link, and calendar embedding on your website.
- Starter – $50 per month (This includes all the other paid features of HubSpot Sales, as well as 1,000 personal and team meeting links.
3. Acuity Scheduling
Acuity Scheduling is designed for users that require real-time data availability of appointments and meetings. The platform is well structured and offers a user-friendly interface.
Moreover, it enables you to monitor your daily schedules easily and eliminate any kind of miscommunication. It supports custom API and CSS for advanced plans so you have complete freedom to change whatever you want.
- Time Zone Conversion – Provides an automatic time zone conversion for your client so that it becomes easy for them to remember a meeting.
- Integrations – Supports more than 500 plus integrations through Zapier and online meetings integrations with Google Meet, GoToMeeting, and Zoom
- Advanced Analytics – Shows granular details of every appointment, no-shows, and performance metrics to improve business impact on customers’ needs.
- Provides third-party integration with popular tools like Zapier, iCal, and SquareSpace.
- Supports sharing of your calendar on social media platforms like Twitter and Facebook. Moreover, you can also send the calendar by email or embed it on your website so people can book their own appointments.
- Offers customization options to multiple tasks that are supported in the platform.
- Provide secure online transactions by supporting multiple payment vendors like Stripe, Paypal, and more
- Offers its users to track performance based on revenue and non-revenue appointments.
Acuity offers three pricing plans to its customers
- Emergency – $15 per month (This offers brand logo, unlimited services, and appointments, reminders, and follow-up emails)
- Growing – $25 per month (This offers all in emergency and subscriptions, memberships, and gift certificates)
- PowerHouse – $50 per month (This offers an all-in growing and Sign BAA for HIPAA compliance, Custom API & CSS for Developers, and remove “Powered by” on your scheduler)
So now lets over the basics.
What is Scheduling Software?
Scheduling Software is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform designed to help businesses manage employee scheduling, project management tasks, bookings, and appointments.
Additionally, it provides other key features to automate the process of scheduling appointments such as connecting with different stakeholders, online payments, cancellation of bookings, and more. Plus, it eliminates all possibilities of miscommunications, mistakes, and duplicate reservations for organizations.
Some of the popular scheduling software platforms are HubSpot Meetings, SimplyBook, and Acuity Scheduling.
What Features Should You Look For in Scheduling Software?
Here are some of the important features that you should look for while searching for the right scheduling software regardless of the industry vertical you are in:
If you are in a business experiencing a rapid growth rate then it is advised to go for highly scalable scheduling software. This will not only take care of your expanding requirements but also ensure no bottlenecks in handling customers. Plus, you might also need to check the number of users it supports as it might vary from platform to platform.
2. Third-party Integrations
Make sure the application supports robust and seamless integrations with social media platforms, websites, and other third-party applications. This ensures you have an omnichannel connection with resources and customers.
3. Scheduling Features
Most online scheduling software platforms come with various unique features and elements to entice customers. However, you need to look carefully at which platforms are actually fulfilling your requirements.
Great Scheduling platforms provide efficient compatibility with all platforms and devices. Therefore, you should look for a business scheduling platform offering a mobile app providing a seamless and smooth scheduling process.
5. Customer Support
Omnichannel customer support is vital to resolve any issues occurring in the scheduling platform. Also, it helps you in understanding whether a solution can be integrated into a platform or not.
Therefore carefully look at every option available and single out suitable options easily.
Best Scheduling Software – Final Summary
This wraps up my list of the best scheduling software to use for your business this year. I will keep updating the list with other good scheduling software available in the market.
When it comes to scheduling meetings and other important organizational work, there is no simple way to manage all of them. You will need the assistance of a scheduling platform for making the business meetings process seamless.
If you are an individual or a freelancer make sure you use a free version that offers decent features. However, if you are a business or a large enterprise with a bigger team, use any platform that provides a good enterprise plan which is the best value for your money.
Finally, make sure you go through every platform provided in the above scheduling software list before making the final purchase decision.
Which scheduling software are you planning to use, and why? Let me know in the comment section below.