Sales management software helps you in the most vital part of the business, which is selling. Salespeople invest a lot of time in feeding the computer system with relevant sales data every day.
However, this precious time can be utilized to build connections and generate sales. This is where sales management software comes into the picture by reducing the time and getting more work done for your sales team.
Now there are many competitive sales management solutions available in the market. Finding the one that exactly meets your business requirements can be a time-consuming task.
Therefore to make your decision easier I have listed the best sales management software based on their automation, support, pricing, integrations, customization, and more.
So let’s get started.
What is the Best Sales Management Software?
Here is my list of the best sales management software available in the market.
From lead management using Sales Cloud to marketing automation tools like Pardot, the Salesforce environment covers every sales lifecycle. Also, its broad range of functionalities and multiple collaboration tools make sure that you do not miss anything during business operations.
- Territory Management – This allows you to identify territory users by territory role and other key resources to help close deals.
- Partner Management – Supports recruiting, onboarding, training, and support of leads from indirect sales channels to increase partner engagement.
- Salesforce Engage – This allows you to understand prospect interactions, and personalize campaigns in just one click
- Provides an AI-based sales probability prediction
- Offers multi-device syncing, support, and sharing
- Automates repetitive admin tasks for the sales team
- Provides integration with tools like MS Outlook and Gmail
- Supports real-time adjustments and sales forecasting
- Provides customizable reports on all variations of customer interaction data
Salesforce offers four paid plans to its customers that include add-ons such as Pardot and Sales Cloud Einstein..
- Essentials Plan: Starts at $25/user/month (billed annually)
- Professional Plan: Starts at $75/user/month (billed annually)
- Enterprise Plan: Starts at $150/user/month (billed annually)
- Unlimited Plan: Starts at $300/user/month (billed annually)
HubSpot is the complete marketing tool that takes care of every aspect of your business’s sales pipeline. It offers multiple services such as Marketing Hub, Services Hub, and Sales Hub, along with its free HubSpot CRM.
Although HubSpot is primarily designed for large corporates, it is still relevant and beneficial for small business owners. They allow you to track customer interactions, and all types of sales, generate robust reports on profits and revenue, and more.
- Content Repository – Provides an embedded content repository to cut the time salespeople waste on searching sales enablement content.
- Canned Snippets – This allows you to reuse blocks of text to create reusable messages via chats and emails.
- Automatic Data Capture – This automatically logs calls made and emails sent from the system and posts them on a contact’s record page.
- Provides a forever free CRM
- Offers recording and call tracking feature
- Provides multiple add-ons for different verticals such as Operations, Sales, Marketing, and Services.
- Seamless interconnection between all the HubSpot Applications
- Covers extensive document management features
- The dashboard provides real-time insights into data activity happening in the business
- Provides a holistic solution to all the sales pipeline management and customer support requirements
- Offers deal tracker and meeting scheduler to improve team productivity
HubSpot offers three paid plans to its customers:
- Starter Plan: Starts from $45/month
- Professional Plan: Starts at $450/month
- Enterprise Plan: Starts at $1200/month
Apart from this, you can choose a custom plan and decide the number of users you need to onboard.
Pipedrive sales management tool is designed with keeping simplicity and usability in the back of the mind. A highly affordable tool that allows you to work with a limited number of members and supports multiple integrations.
This makes them an ideal choice for small businesses which offers them both flexibility and functionality in operations. The tool offers a complete birds-eye view of the sales pipeline and evaluates metrics, tracks performance, and follow-up promising leads better.
What is interesting is that they offer AI-based chatbots to help you deal with anytime and unlimited queries coming round the clock. This constant engagement generates a long-lasting relationship with customers and drives more traffic to your business.
- Robust Analytics – This offers you a simple and detailed report on business sales performance and helps you make future decisions based on actionable insights.
- Lead and Deal Management – Provides you on-demand leads straight in your sales pipeline to further accelerate the customer engagement process.
- Privacy – Provides robust security and privacy on the data flowing inside and through its platform.
- Provides AI-based sales automation for data entry and administration work
- Offers complete security and privacy for business data
- Provides integration to more than 200 plus applications such as Slack, Trello, Mailchimp, and more.
- Supports a Live chat tool feature that allows you as a sales rep to engage with your customer efficiently
- Offers custom web forms and chatbots for leads and deal management
- Provides detailed reports on key performance metrics such as interaction, order history, preferences, and more
- Offers seamless tracking of contact history and emails
Pipedrive offers four paid plans with a 14-day free trial for any plan.
- Essential Plan – $12.50 per user per month (if billed annually)
- Advanced Plan – $24 per user per month (if billed annually)
- Professional Plan – $49.90 per user per month (if billed annually)
- Enterprise Plan – $99 per user per month (if billed annually)
So now let’s cover the basics.
What is Sales Management Software?
Sales management software is designed to manage and organize customer contacts and track sales deals for salespeople. It helps them in reducing time spent in the admin operations and focus on the activities that drive sales.
The sales team fulfills its goals by following leads through the sales pipeline, tracking and managing tasks, and more. Moreover, it supports integrations of all supporting apps and platforms to further streamline operations.
Flexible sales management systems adapt to your changing business requirements and make it easier and more personalized for the users. Also, they provide robust actionable insights on the sales pipeline and provide recommended suggestions to improve performance.
Sales Management Software – Final Summary
This wraps up my list of the best sales management platforms to use for your business this year. I will keep updating the list with other good sales management tools available in that market.
Every platform has its own unique capabilities and features to manage and expand business operations. By streamlining the entire sales process, this software will assist you in keeping your sales pipeline working seamlessly.
Finally, carefully go through all the software mentioned in the sales management software list before making the final purchase decision.
Which sales management software are you planning to use? Let me know in the comment section below.