Reputation Management software allows you to monitor users’ online reviews of products and services. Reputation can help a business gain new clients, increase sales, and grow exponentially. Businesses use this tool to promote their brands as well as capture negative customer experiences.
A large majority of consumers depend on reviews while searching for the desired products and services on the Internet. As a matter of fact, research has reported that about 71% of social media users are more likely to recommend a company with whom they had a positive experience.
These tools can use the information to increase your business’s sales by giving it insights into how consumers view the business.
In this guide, I have reviewed and ranked the best reputation management software based on ease of use, features, support, pricing, and more.
So let’s get started.
What is the Best Reputation Management Software?
Here’s a list of some of the best reputation management platforms to use this year.
Reputation.com has been claiming to be the only reputational management company to offer an all-in-one platform. And guess what? It is. Additionally, it allows you to import other data from other sources so you can see everything in one place.
Reputation.com has been helping businesses to rank higher in local searches. It helps in boosting star ratings and stream the reviews on a per-location basis. The software includes all the features you need as a large, multi-location business.
One of the unique things about Reputation.com is the propriety score. The score tells the business whether they are winning or where they are falling short. Nonetheless, one should not neglect is that Reputation.com is not that suitable for small or medium-sized businesses.
- Automated Review Generation – You can configure the system to automatically generate and send a review request. The request gets via text, email, or other channels the customer prefers, such as Facebook, Google, or Yelp.
- Online Reputation Management and Monitoring – Whenever customers leave feedback or mention your brand, products, and services, you automatically get a notification from Reputation.
- Analytics Dashboard – It allows you to check all your reviews in one place and respond to them. Saving you more time to focus on your business.
- Website Review Widget – You can now show off what other customers are saying about him right on your website.
- Negative Feedback Management – This helps find out which process is performing very poorly and needs to be changed on a prior basis.
- Content Management – This allows you to create, curate, and share custom content that you can later save in a custom library.
- Customer Engagement – Engage users with posts and chat along with customized surveys to gather honest feedback’s from the customers.
- Offline Response Collection – This feature allows you to take feedback’s from your customer via SMS, location-based kiosks, and other offline mediums.
Reputation.com offers the user a ‘Reputation Defender’ product, starting at $250 per month. It now has a client base of 1.6 million across 100 countries. You can also get a custom price for your business according to your needs.
Birdeye is a successful experience marketing platform used by millions of businesses to improve their online presence. It also helps attract new customers by increasing customer engagement. It is used every day by businesses online and is chosen through listings, reviews, and referrals.
This tool includes several tools that help you reach and engage customers including business listing management, online review generation. It also includes two-way text messaging, customer surveys, referral management, and a mobile application. Birdeye integrates with all major review platforms and the top ERP, PMS, POS systems.
Birdeye helps businesses be affixed with leads and customers on the channels of their choice. Furthermore, they help deliver the best consumer experience with the survey, ticketing, and insights tools.
Businesses looking to build a strong online reputation serviced by customer feedback, increase ratings, and establish a trust to get new customers.
- Listings – You can use Birdeye to create a business profile for each of your locations. The profile includes your name, address & phone number, business category & description, photos, and hours of service.
- Online Reviews – This improves your business’ SEO performance and attracts new consumers.
- Review Monitoring – The tool allows the reviews that you ask the customers to create and those that you do not. The method alerts you about new reviews.
- Bench marking – This is a premium plan dashboard. This allows you to see how your business is performing relative to your top competitors.
- Campaign Management – This allows you to select a group of audience manually and the campaign ends once every request is delivered to selected audience.
- Canned Responses – Gives you the ability to customize response content templates and auto populate these template contents to a particular response.
- Chatbot – Provides a automated chat response mechanism to answer basic queries faced by the customers.
- Communication Management – Automatically send emails and texts to newly added contacts from your Birdeye account.
The pricing starts at $299 per month for a single location. The total business cost depends on the products you purchase and your number of locations. The basic plan is $299 per month for listings, reviews & campaigns. The professional plan is $399 per month for listings, reviews, campaigns & interactions.
They also provide a free trial period of 14 days.
3. Brand 24
Brand24 permits you to keep an eye on your closest competition using their in-depth media monitoring and cloud-based marketing solutions. It’s one of the best software for most businesses looking to take online reputation out from the trenches. This tool offers the best cloud-based marketing solutions to help businesses with content discovery and distribution.
It allows the users to create plans to track the social mentions of a particular keyword smoothly. All you need to do is type in a list of keywords or specify the keywords if you want to include and eliminate them to make your web scanning more well-defined. It lets you turn your customer reviews into your competitive advantage and dominate local search.
You can have multiple projects at once that follow one or more brands. You specifically have projects from different campaigns from a single brand. It allows you to have the option to filter the data according to day, week, or month.
- Uncover what the public is saying and take action – Making the proper actions and decisions redounds to improved consumer satisfaction, better consumer experience, and a positive bottom line.
- Spot issues at the onset – Brand24’s mention feeds and alert tools, you can swiftly recognize negative comments and deal with them quickly before they go out of control.
- Get vital analysis and statistics – Brand24 gives you tools to examine the volume of discussions and mentions, measure sentiment, determine your influence.
- Identify top influencers for your brand – The influence scoring tool tracks and identifies influencers. It gives you the possibility to engage, associate, and work with them to further promote your brand.
- Provides instant access to mention of your brand all around the world that includes likes, shares, and comments.
- Provides crucial brand awareness metrics to determine PR campaign success. Also, it access the area for improvements and how much value is earned for the effort spent.
- Brand24 helps you find best influencers by leveraging discovery methods such as google search, social listening tools, influencer marketing platforms, hashtags, and more.
- Helps you track the performance of individual influencer on every social media channels.
- Provides customizable reports on the performance of the brand on different social media platforms.
Brand24 has specific pricing plans according to keywords.
The basic package starts from $49 for 5 keywords and 5k mentions. While the premium package starts from $99 for 10 keywords and 100k mentions. The Max package starts from $299 for 25 keywords and 250k mentions.
Yext is built as a modern AI-powered Answers platform that gives your customers direct answers anywhere they ask questions. Where Google brought AI search to consumers, Yext is bringing AI search to enterprises. Therefore, the mentioned is designed to help you keep track of your business’ location-related data and enhance them with advanced content.
It is best for both national and global businesses of all sizes across all extents. Yext works with small and medium-sized businesses, venture businesses, and Partner re-sellers. It is a data management tool designed to track your business’ location-related information on multiple directories.
Information such as ampere-hours, locations, services, events, menus, and experts are captured and assembled. This makes it easy for you to offer verified answers within the search for customers looking to gain knowledge on the truth behind your brand.
International businesses such as Taco Bell, Jaguar Land Rover, and Marriott use the Yext platform to capture customer intent and drive digital development, revenue and engagement.
- Bad Customer Reviews – In case of bad reviews, the tool allows you to answer, air your view, and clear your brand’s reliability.
- Duplicate Listings – It has a registered Duplicate Listing Suppression tool that has an automatic detection tool that scans all your listings.
- Weak Voice Search Optimization – Yext provides robust tools to make your business listings agreeable with voice search optimization.
- Streamline Online Reputation and Review Management – Yext reviews help businesses observe and respond to reviews. Businesses can generate authentic first-party reviews directly from customers and add them to their websites.
- Optimize Listings Management – Yext examines the publishers’ databases. This ensures you won’t affect your local SEO.
- Access a Single Source of Truth – To reduce departmental pits, it provides APIs and App Directory so you can import data with ease and efficiency.
- Leverage Local Pages – Right from the dashboard, you can quickly create and manage fast-loading and properly marked-up folios in near real-time.
Their pricing plan varies according to the package type, business size, and more. They do provide a free trial for a limited period, having four packages base, starter, professional and ultimate. You can contact them and set the pricing plan.
So now let’s cover the basics.
What is Reputation Management Software?
Reputation management software is nothing but a tool that allows brands and individuals to monitor and improve their brand presence.
Building a good reputation has multiple benefits such as gaining new customers, increase in sales, and faster business growth. Thus, the need to protect and increase the brand reputation is crucial in this social media age. However, managing and tracking these things manually on multiple online social media channels is difficult.
Hence, in order to ease this pain online reputation management tools came into the picture. They not only allow tracking activities in social media but also provide relevant analytics.
Plus, you can use them to collect new reviews via online ads and emails. Besides, it also helps you in building a strategy to increase brand value.
A capable reputation management platform tracks discussion and posts on social media. Then this information is used by reputation management tools to create actionable insights. This solution helps you to make data-driven decisions and proactively act on bad reviews.
This, in short allows reputation management software to deliver the best customer experience and ensure your brand’s success.
What Features Do You Need in a Reputation Management Software?
Here are some standard features that you should look for in your online reputation management software:
1. Data Analytics
Measuring metrics such as engagement level, number of mentions, outreach, etc are important nowadays. Your reputation management tool should provide these things based on your brand’s keywords, location, and demographics.
Additionally, it should churn competitive data from your competitors to measure your performance against them. It should provide actionable insights with custom reports based on heap of collected feedback’s received online.
2. Real Time Monitoring
It is very important that you are able to respond to negative customer responses or queries almost immediately. Plus, you should be able to monitor social media comments, discussion on forums, and online reviews in real-time.
Therefore, it is always advised to keep things calm and start damage control as early as possible.
3. User Friendly Dashboard
Another key aspect of any reputation management tool is to provide ease of access to information. You should be able to track online comments and reviews, generate reports, create projects, etc from one place directly from dashboard.
4. Review Tracking
Your platform should cover customer review tracking on all business critical review platforms. Moreover, checkout how much time does your reputation management software take to crawl third party reviews in your dashboard.
Make sure the delay is not too long so that you can address negative review that requires quick redressal easily.
5. Multi-Response System
It is difficult to respond to each and every message on different online platforms. Thus, look for a system that allows you cater to all these messages
6. Sentiment Analysis
Sentiment Analysis helps you understand the overall feeling the customer has about your brand or products on the social media. Therefore, you should look for a reputation management software offering this feature.
Best Reputation Management Software – Final Summary
This wraps up my list for the best reputation management software. I will keep updating the list with other best reputation management tools available in the market.
Investing in reputation management software is good for any business. Startups can profit from this software to control information about their products and reputation on the internet. Additionally, if your business has had numerous bad reviews or ratings, the software can come in beneficial.
Online reputation management software can help businesses increase their ranking on search engines. Google’s algorithm prefers businesses with higher positive reviews and ratings and ranks them above on search listings.
Therefore, thoroughly go through all the platforms and research which software is best suited for your business requirements.
Which reputation management software are you planning to use on this list. Let me know in the comments below.