Contact management software is designed to seamless the contact management process by tracking customer data and its associated relationships. It is predicted that CRM contact management will generate a revenue of $1.1 trillion by end of 2021 for businesses.
They are programmed to store data such as phone numbers, addresses, preferences, and more to provide insightful actions for the future. However, choosing the most popular contact management software programs is not that difficult.
So to make your decision easier I have listed down the best contact management software according to their features, integrations, and pricing plans.
So let’s get started.
What Is The Best Contact Management Software?
Here is my list of the best contact management software tools to use this year.
Pipedrive is a simple contact management software that allows you to focus on actions that convert leads into customers. Its intuitive design makes the sales process consume minimal effort along with seamless team collaboration.
In the staging process, it allows you to name your pipeline stages, fit it with deals, and drag and drop them to “won”. Moreover, it allows you to schedule meetings, calls, and emails to keep track of all activities.
- Salesforce Automation – Integrates pipeline management, activity management, contract management, order management, quota management, and more.
- Reporting and Analytics – Provides robust forecasting dashboard with key performance metrics like customer engagement, order history, trending products or services, and more.
- Customization – Offers you to integrate unique processes into your administrative tasks. This includes the ability to create custom objects, calculations, rules, fields, and views.
- Offers a 14-day free trial on its paid plan
- Allows you to create follow-ups for every deal
- Offers complete control over schedules and keeps track of all communication
- Supports automation of repetitive work in the administrative tasks
- Provides third party integrations with its mobile application
- Offers a customized report to measure business performance against set goals
- Supports SSO and SAML in their workflow automation platform
Pipedrive offers four paid plans with a 14-day free trial for any plan.
- Essential Plan – $12.50 per user per month (if billed annually)
- Advanced Plan – $24 per user per month (if billed annually)
- Professional Plan – $49.90 per user per month (if billed annually)
- Enterprise Plan – $99 per user per month (if billed annually)
2. Zoho Contact Manager
Zoho offers an ideal solution for large and medium-sized enterprises for online contact management. It provides inventory, marketing, customer support, sales management in a single contact management system.
It integrates seamlessly with Salesforce Desk, ZenDesk, and Zoho Desk and suggests the most suitable time for emails or SMS. Also, it supports two-way CRM integration that assists in syncing relevant sales data with customer tickets for an amazing customer experience.
Moreover, its Zoho AI assistant helps you in resolving queries or identifying new cross-selling opportunities. Plus, it suggests when to contact customers and make sales pitches to make conversations with leads and prospects more engaging.
- Workflow Automation – Allows you to update field seamlessly that requires a lot of manual work.
- Customization – This allows you to build custom modules, layouts, fields, and buttons to customize information.
- Lead Nurturing – Provides relevant content at every stage of your funnel to strengthen relationships with customers.
- Provides real-time notifications of recent updates in the workflow
- Supports Salesforce automation in its platform
- Zoho ‘Check-in’ feature records conducted meetings
- Supports one-click calling feature
- Offers a 360-degree view of the customer contact information
- Supports communication via different channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and more.
Zoho offers four paid plans apart from its free plan.
- Basic Plan – $49 per organization per month (if billed annually)
- Standard Plan – $99 per organization per month (if billed annually)
- Professional Plan – $99 per organization per month (if billed annually)
- Enterprise Plan – Custom Quote Based Pricing
3. Freshworks CRM
Freshworks offers a comprehensive contact management platform designed for marketing professionals wanting to create a unique personalized experience. Its AI-powered assistant – Freddy analyzes data and provides the best next action to get a conversion.
Using its Predictive Contact Scoring it ranks business contacts based on engagement that also improves lead conversion. You can later group this customer information based on behavior to deliver targeted email campaigns for the audience.
Freshworks allows you to create long-lasting relationships by providing a unified view of customer interactions, social media profiles, touchpoints, and more in one place.
- WebForms – This allows you to create code-free forms from scratch to capture visitor information seamlessly
- Visual Email Builder – Provides you intuitive drag-and-drop email builder to create beautiful responsive email templates.
- Marketing Journey Builder – This allows you to use controls, actions, triggers, set up autoresponders, automate email sequences, and more.
- Also supports salesforce automation and data entry
- Provides ai powered assistant to help decide future actions
- Unifies contact information for better and long-lasting relationship management
- Provides features to identify most prospective leads
- Offers robust tracking mechanism for marketing and sales communication
- Supports multiple languages and multiple currencies to manage transactions
- Offers Gmail add-on to access CRM information within Gmail
Freshworks CRM offers three paid plans to its customers
- Growth Plan – $29 per user per month (if billed annually)
- Pro Plan – $69 per user per month (if billed annually)
- Enterprise Plan – $125 per user per month (if billed annually)
So now let’s cover the basics.
What Is Contact Management Software?
Contact Management software is a tool that allows you to convert handwritten contacts into automated customer data recorded from sources like business address books and Linkedin.
Contact management tools are nothing but a CRM that allows you to get customer data for your business in a seamless manner. Other than this, the platform provides robust insights on sales opportunities, customer interaction, team collaboration, and more.
It efficiently keeps track of customer purchase information that includes their phone number, name, address, and preferences.
Contact Management Tools – Final Summary
This wraps up my list of the best contact management system. I will keep updating the list with other relevant online contact management tools available in the market.
No matter which business contact management or CRM you choose you will see a boost in their functionality. With more advanced technologies coming such as self-service features, social media integration, voice technology, and more these platforms are going to compound over years.
Therefore, you will find the right contact management platform you are looking for your business requirements easily from the above-listed options.
Which CRM contact management you are planning to use? Let me know in the comment section below.