Cold Emailing is still a integral part of outbound marketing strategy for both individual and businesses. The automation offered by the cold email software have not only made this solution more feasible but reasonable as well.
Moreover, it is proven that email marketing has given a more than 1000% return on investment, so it pays if used correctly. However, there are different types of software promising to improve cold email campaigns and choosing the best out of them can be a challenging task.
So in this guide, I have ranked and reviewed the best cold email software based on their features, pricing, deliverability, support, ease of use, and more.
So let’s get started.
What is the Best Cold Email Software?
Here is my list of the best cold email software to use this year.
Hubspot has CRM tools that are created to customize the sales processes. Basically, it is software for Business growth in all areas like sales, marketing and services. Its free CRM boosts sales by tracking deals, organize your contact’s information, create your tasks and automate the ones which are sales tasks. Furthermore, it securely stores, organizes and segment all of your contacts. All of these is free CRM that Hubspot provides.
Moreover, the sales hub of this software provides intelligent insights and automation to speed up your sales process. This is done by setting up notifications on email opens, site visits, doc opens.
Also followed by automated email sequencing and live chat. It also gives a platform for video calls, messaging, and file sharing, with automatic transcription, search, recording and playback. It integrates with all Hubspot packages.
Additionally, this software aims to keep customers satisfied and happy. The service hub runs survey creates focus groups, gain referrals. Based on the customer insights, it creates a knowledge base and activates live chat. For queries, there is a system of ticket creation and organisation so no queries get missed.
Hubspot also provides a growth suite which has three packages: Starter, Professional or Enterprise bundle. It includes all Marketing, Sales and Service Hub software tools along with the free CRM.
- Manage your pipeline with total visibility – Get an up-to-the-second view of your entire sales on a clean, visual dashboard. You can sort out the deals you won and lost, appointments scheduled, contracts sent over, and track performance against goals you set in one simple view.
- Automatic Log Sales Activity – Hubspot’s free CRM tools track customer interactions automatically – whether they’re in an email, social media, or on a call. Sync with Gmail or outlook using Hubspot Sales, and capture every call, email, or meeting as it happens.
- See everything about a Lead in one place – Go ahead of names and job titles. Every part of communication is placed in an orderly timeline that includes calls and emails. You’ll never need to go through an unorganized inbox.
- Analyzes your sales automatically and presents all the metrics to your dashboard straightaway.
- Technically easy to upgrade and provides reviews.
- Grows your traffic and convert leads with Hubspot’s all-in-one software of marketing.
- Here, you can connect with your customers and fulfil their expectations converting them to satisfied clients resulting in more sales.
- Create, edit, and maintain a more optimized website—with or without a developer.
- Detailed report of analysis that increases your efficiency and all tools you need to build an organisation.
- Free sales CRM
- Starter Growth Suite – £95 per month/user
- Professional Growth Suite – £987 per month/user
- Enterprise Growth Suite – £3453 per month/user
- Or create your own bespoke bundle e.g. sales and marketing professional + CMS (website hosting) + reporting add on = £1395 per month/user
Saleshandy is a software that is cloud-based which helps in data analytics. It helps businesses to create marketing strategies. This software also provides tools to determine trends in customer behaviour as well as tracks emails, edit documents and assess sale performance.
Furthermore, Saleshandy includes email scheduling, customized mail merging, email tracking, email campaigns, automated follow-ups, collateral management, engagement analytics and document tracking.
The software stores all the corporate documents in the centralized storage system. Saleshandy provides a platform for file sharing and live meetings and collects behavioural data from communications done through mail to draw out the insights from it.
With Saleshandy, you can add email templates from your Gmail Compose Box. To find out which template is working better, it provides template analytic. It also provides an option to share the template with your team and also you can create your own personalized template for your email.
- Email open rate – It shows you the number of times the recipient has opened the email and provides a list of the history of email opens to analyse the email marketing or execution.
- Track email replies – This shows you that which recipients have replied to your emails. It is most important when you have a junk of emails piled up, this feature can sort out your important email replies.
- Individual link tracking – This feature allows you to track the individual link clicks of your emails with the link tracking feature. Moreover, it also enables the “Link Tracking” option from setting in your compose box to track the link.
- Unlimited Email scheduling – You can schedule your emails whenever you have an email to send over a particular time using a chrome plugin in your Gmail. If there is a time zone difference, you can schedule your email beforehand to avoid waiting till the time you have to send it.
- Campaign scheduling – Set automated follow-ups for campaign scheduling with mail-merge Gmail Campaign
- Export email data analytics – email tracking data analytics can be exported to know about customers or prospects behaviour.
- Safe from spam filters – Saleshandy makes sure that marketers stay safe from spam filters.
- Free for up to 3 users and get 14 days trial for all plans
- Regular – $12 /user/month, monthly billed
- Plus – $27 /user/month, monthly billed
- Enterprise – $59 /user/month, monthly billed
You can save up to 25% if billed annually.
Mailshake platform can be used to generate new leads and utilize email, phone and social media to connect to new prospects and close new business. It provides cold email sales channel which is one of the best you can add to your business. It allows you to send personalized cold emails.
The dashboard of Mailshake is a place where you can set your tasks, engage via phones, or social media all at once.Furthermore, it has simple as well as automated outreach which includes sending controls, automatic follow-ups, proven templates, real-time analysis, and much more.
Mailshake is also integrated with Salesforce which allows you to keep your workflow simple by connecting your own email provider you already use. For CRM, integrations of Mailshake with Pipedrive gives you the benefit of updating your CRM in less time.
Moreover, Mailshake has also integrations with LinkedIn and Facebook for marketing and advertising purpose which would complete your business requirements.
It allows you to sync new leads from Facebook lead ads to Mailshake instantly. Integration with LinkedIn works the same way. Mailshake also has integration with Google Forms which allows you to submit a Google form response.
- Fully automated email outreach – It prospects outreach in minutes, and contacts thousands of prospects all at once also with email outreach campaigns and automated follow-ups. Additionally, it helps in inserting texts and links that are personalized to each recipient.
- Powerful analytics – It helps you check and improve your performance over a period of time by methods like A/B testing emails, or follow-ups. Furthermore, it can give you insights into every monitor that opens, clicks, and replies to the emails you send.
- Multi-channel outreach sequences – Mailshake’s outreach and integrations help you build and increase responses by connecting with LinkedIn and other social media platforms that would be helpful to your sequence. That will add recipients automatically from your CRM or other apps that are integrated.
- Your Gmail or any of the mail account can be merged with Mailshake to provide to you with customized email services and save time.
- Build more links in less time
- A lead catcher
- Personalized outreach at scale
Mailshake provides no free trial, but a 30-day Guarantee. If not 100% satisfied in 30 days you get a full refund.
- Email Outreach – $ 59 user / month
- Sales Engagement – $ 99 user / month
RightInbox is a tool that is a specially designed and flexible tool for cold email. It integrates smoothly with Gmail and is useful greatly for personal as well as business communication. Emails that have to send later, can be written whenever you can work upon and schedule to send it later with RightInbox.
Not only you can schedule at your time but you can also consider your recipient’s time zone to be sure they land in their inbox at right time.Furthermore, you can also set up and write your follow-ups ahead of time if any of your recipients do not reply to your first email.
They get cancelled automatically if they reply to your email. Also, RightInbox sets up a sequence such that you never miss a follow-up with email sequences. RightInbox gives you one-click templates that are tried and tested so you never go wrong with them and save a lot of time. This time saving would help you be more consistent in your communication.
RightInbox provides a personal space or section for adding notes for yourself so that you do not lose track of some important details. These personal notes aren’t shared with others so you can reflect your relevant thoughts there. Moreover, it provides a feature of CRM syncing which lets you choose a CRM tool and does the rest of it by itself.
- Signatures – You can use multiple email signatures on one Gmail account, Rightinbox has a feature that allows you to flip between email signatures quickly.
- Recurring Emails – When you are bored of sending the same email again and again, you have an option of using the recurring emails feature to send them at the time you want to.
- Email Templates – This feature helps you replace identical emails with templates that are designed to save time.
- GIFs – make most of the features of GIF and search for and add a GIF in seconds.
- It generates visual previews for the links for social media links and so on.
- It allows you to put down your ideas sideways with the mail and doesn’t share them with other participants.
- When connected with Rightinbox, all its features make Gmail work better.
- Email tracking insights gives you an idea of how many times the email has been opened or the number of times the link you shared has been clicked on.
- Send later option to write and schedule emails beforehand
- The free version provides features to use in a limited number of emails for example – 5 emails or 10 emails whereas, monthly and yearly plans provides the features for an unlimited number of emails.
- The monthly plan is $7.95 per month
- The annual plan is $ 5.95 per month.
You save 25% if you choose to bill annually.
So now let’s cover some basics.
What is Cold Email Software?
Cold email software are basically designed to automate your cold outreach or sales prospects process. They includes features such as email scheduler, email tracking, email follow-up, template formats, and more.
They facilitate the mechanism of sending emails via third party platforms such as Hubspot, Gmail, Outlook, etc. to streamline operations. Moreover, they allow you to integrate with sales management tools to check sales engagement from the outreach campaigns.
What Features you Should Look in a Cold Email Software?
Here are some of the standard features that you should look for in a cold email software.
1. A/B Testing
This feature basically allows you to tweak your strategy for the emails based on the response you get from sent emails. It is used to optimize your performance for the future consecutive campaigns you are planning to run.
Therefore, this feature is important to improve your sales performance by understanding the data-driven behaviour of the users.
2. Automated Email Sequence
One of the most powerful feature any cold email marketing tools provide is scheduling of emails to your target users. This allows you to distribute your work load in batches and deal with leads more easily.
Moreover, it also allows you to automate the follow-up responses if there is no response from the lead. Therefore, it is a must that the software provides a robust functionality for this feature.
3. Third Party Integration
Make sure that the best cold email platform provides integrations with other popular tools such as gmail, outlook, hubspot, salesforce, and more. Also, they provide option to import contacts directly onto your CRM tool or other marketing automation tools.
4. Multiple Template Format
One of the biggest difficulty any business finds is to find the right template to their industry specific audience. Therefore, having the right template researched for you from the start puts you in the advantage of getting actual traction.
Therefore, make sure that the cold email marketing software provides you the predefined templates for your industry vertical.
5. Email Tracking
This features allows you to see whether your emails are getting clicked or viewed by the users you are sending to. Moreover, it also allows you to understand whehter your emails are to pushy or going to spam folder.
Therefore, it is very important for the cold email software to provide real-time data on the campaigns ran.
6. Bulk Customization
Often you need to send emails to a group of people but you do not want to send a generic template to them. You want basic customization on the email template such as displaying respective names, links, and other specific data.
So to meet this requirement many cold email tools provide a option to upload CSV with key variables you want to have in your email template. This not only personalizes your campaign but also effectively increases chances of user interaction on your email.
Best Cold Email Software – Final Summary
This wraps up my list for the best cold email software to use this year. I will keep updating the list with other good cold email marketing available in the market.
Remember that cold email campaigning method is very useful in SaaS and Product based offerings. Moreover, these cold email outreach will help you understand the key part of most sales that occur in any business.
Therefore, carefully invest your time and research on the best suitable software that aligns with your business requirements. Overall, most of these cold outreach software will work fine for you and can be used as a junping-off point.
Which one of the cold email software are you planning to use? Let me know in the comment section below.