Using webinar software is one of the best ways to engage with leads and move them down the sales funnel especially after the pandemic situation. However, hosting live webinars can be challenging. Plus, webinars don’t naturally guarantee high conversion rates.
You need to ensure you do not have a poor internet connection or you will get booted out of a meeting. To make things a little easier for you, I have ranked and reviewed the best webinar software for you to choose from.
These are based upon software features, pricing, ease of use, number of integrations, performance, recording robustness, security, and support.
So let’s get started.
What is the Best Webinar Software?
The best webinar software makes it easy to follow up, share, and record your prospects without any difficulties or downtime. Plus, these automated webinar sequences are excellent for hosting evergreen content like hosting podcast interviews, employee onboarding videos, and online courses.
So here is my list of the best webinar software to try this year.
Best Webinar Software for Small Business (Starts from $99 per month).
Livestorm is an excellent webinar tool that works on any browser without any restrictions on the size of your webinar. It can also be accessed from any device, including laptops, mobile phones, PCs, and Tablets.
Moreover, these webinars are great for live events like customer training, product demos, and other technical sales topics. Additionally, their automated and on-demand webinars work best for employee onboarding, video podcast interviews, and online courses.
Also, it provides amazing email logistics support for you to send promotional emails, add a touch of personalization, check email status, and automate those emails. Plus, it also takes care of your data security very seriously and is 100% GDPR-compliant.
Livestorm is also focused on customer engagement with activities like Q&A sessions, polling, and the use of up-votes. However, they make it easy to add new people to join your seminars. It does not require them to register or signup, just a simple internet connection, and they are done.
Key Features of Livestorm
- Integrate and analyze video meetings and webinars.
- Livesorm offers a freemium plan with essential features.
- Provides detailed replay analytics, participation report, source tracking, and attendance analytics.
- Unlimited recording storage.
- It allows you to export your data as XLS or CSV.
- Display in-webinar CTAs to influence viewers to act.
- Provides multi-language, comprehensive customer support.
- Enables Zapier for you to integrate with more than 1000 apps.
- Offers a high level of automation for webinar sequences.
- Access to highly adaptable webinar themes with an easy setup process.
- Display in-webinar CTAs to influence viewers to act.
- It comes with features like the ability to embed registration forms, screen-sharing, one-click invitations, and more.
- Great for 1:1 meetings and product demos to qualify leads and improve your sales process.
Livestorm offers three paid plans.
- Webinar Basic – Free and allows up to 10 registrants per webinar
- Webinar Premium – $99/host per month and has a 4-hour limit per webinar.
- Enterprise Webinar- The custom quote that offers features like managing multiple workspaces with premium training, SLA availability, and unified billing.
- Meet Basic – Free and allows up to 4 participants
- Meet Premium – Free for Covid-19 relief and allows up to 12 participants
In-Webinar Pop-Ups best for Selling Products ( Starts from $42 per month).
WebinarJam is #2 on my list of the best webinar software currently available. Because it’s an easy-to-use webinar platform that can be configured with little to no technical knowledge.
Additionally, it allows you to stream directly to a YouTube page, along with an option to have password-protected meetings with your online audience.
WebinarJam deploys a distinct and unique Broadcast Distribution Technology that generates a unique signal. Besides, it uses all the latest technology, like WebRTC, Flash, RTMP, and HLS which makes it compatible with almost all devices and web browsers.
Additionally, you get impressive features, such as user-friendly dashboards, customer-facing interfaces, options for multiple presenters, and HD video. Every recording is automatically recorded and the replay can be sent to your target audience.
Additionally, the tool is extremely easy to use and provides training videos for assistance in every single step.
Some of their unique features from the rest of the other tools are:
- Provides excellent two-way communication via advanced Live Chat that creates a 1:1 video communication for the participant.
- Offers pop-ups to your audience during the webinar session itself, that allows them to purchase service or product right from the webinar.
Key Features of WebinarJam
- Social media integrations.
- Built-in autoresponder.
- It allows you to incorporate surveys and polls with your webinar.
- Extremely easy to use, with user-friendly interfaces and dashboards.
- Has the ability to handle multiple attendants easily.
- Provides great customer support
- Automatic recording
- Has the ability to handle multiple attendants easily.
- Compatibility with various operating systems and browsers.
WebinarJam provides three pricing plans.
- Basic Plan: $499 per year or $41.58 per month. It offers up to 3 presenters, 24/7 support, and up to 500 participants per webinar.
- Professional Plan: $699 per year or $58.25 per month. It offers all in the basic plan with speakers that go up to 4, and participants increased to 1,000.
- Premium Plan: $999 per year or $83.25 per month. This plan is for businesses that rely heavily on webinars for their online marketing. It features a webinar audience of up to 5,000 and up to 6 speakers.
Best Webinar Software for Marketing
The platform provides customization according to your brand and provides all the necessary video conferencing tool features like automated and live webinars, registration landing pages, replays, etc.
All pricing plans offer great standard features including 24/7 email and chat support, storage for 100 recordings, unlimited webinars, robust business analytics, and advanced webinar setup.
Key Features of Demio
- Event Reminders and Email Automation.
- Offers built-in insights and analytics.
- Automatic recordings and cloud-based webinar events.
- Handouts, polls, chats, and a great waiting room experience.
- Easily integrable with other marketing tools.
Demio has three paid plans:
- Starter Plan: $34 per month for a 50-person webinar room
- Growth Plan: $69 for a 150-person room
- Business Plan: $163 per month for a 500-person room.
Okay now, let’s cover the basics.
What is Webinar Software?
A webinar is a word formed by combining web and seminar. Webinar software facilitates online video conference meetings. Moreover, it’s better defined as a live presentation, event, meeting, or lecture that is conducted entirely online and attended by a specific group of audience.
Basically, the software that is used to conduct and run a webinar is webinar software. Additionally, these interactive webinar tools help you make your webinars more engaging, flexible, and interactive.
What Are the Benefits of Webinar Software?
There are many benefits of using online webinar tools to host your presentation or event.
1. Webinar Platforms Allow Guest Presenters.
Webinars create a possibility for you to create enriching and engaging presentations for your potential clients. One of the ways is to invite guest speakers to your webinars.
Basically, onboarding a guest speaker is an excellent way to increase your credibility. Naturally, industry experts endorsing webinar products usually build trust with your customers. Additionally, an industry expert has a lot of professional following and is likely to have a lot of peer interaction.
Most of the best online webinar platforms for education give you the option of hosting webinars with multiple presenters. This allows you to invite some influential guests and engage with wider people.
2. Live Webinar Software is Cost-Effective.
Webinars are basically conducted to group people who are interested in buying your service or product that you are offering. And unlike webcasts, there’s no physical location necessary for everyone to join.
Thus, this saves you from paying for many things that are required in the physical seminar like paying for space and renting a room. The only things you need for a live webinar are:
- A good internet connection
- A webcam
- A script with engaging content
- Group of interested folks
- Good webinar software to host and record your webinar.
- Guest speakers and assistants with expertise.
- A Good microphone or internal computer microphone.
The average cost of webinar hosting software per webinar is usually between $100 to $2,500, which is a fraction of the cost of a physical seminar. However, if you use webinar conferencing software like WebinarJam, you can save yourself a lot of bucks as it only costs $1 for a 14-day trial.
Thus, it’s a cost-effective medium for engaging your prospective leads.
3. Video Webinar Platform Expands Your Audience.
The primary benefit of moving to a SaaS webinar tool is that they offer you social media integrations and assist you in setting up the billing for your service. Moreover, they are more robust in handling the constraints of addressing a vast audience.
Plus, this platform allows you to reach a global audience no matter where you are from. The logistical cost of attracting people from anywhere in the world can cost you roughly a 6 figure deal if not 8 figure. Whereas, in the case of webinars you save the logistical and support cost involved in attracting target prospective leads from across the globe.
4. Best Automated Webinar Software improves Lead Generation.
According to statistics, 73% of B2B marketers and sales leaders suggest that online webinar programs are the best way to generate high-quality leads. You need to get this so that the audience that will be attending the webinar has a personal or professional interest.
Though everyone in the audience is not a client it’s vital that you engage them via email based on their actions and interest.
Today, many software offers marketing and lead generation tools that help you steer your audience down the sales funnel, focus on the value they create, and soft-sell your products.
5. Webinar Platforms Help Build Domain Expertise.
Personal interactions in webinars help you build domain expertise along with the new following. As you keep on going creating webinars, more and more people will attend and this will help you not only scale your brand recognition but also increase your domain knowledge.
Plus, it will improve your soft skills in presenting and webinar management. Over time, you might even become an industry leader in your domain of expertise.
Best Webinar Hosting Platforms – Final Conclusion
This wraps up my list of the best webinar tools to use this year. I will keep updating the list with other best live webinar platforms available in the market.
Making sure which best webinar software platforms are best for you is an important question. For that, you need to take into account a few things into considerations. For starters, see what your budget is and then compare the features accordingly.
Additionally, identify your audience’s needs and which features can engage them effectively.
The best part is that most of this software come with a free trial or money-back guarantee, which allows you to test the product before purchase. When you find what you are looking for, then you can make the final purchase.
Which live streaming webinar software do you plan to use? Let me know in the comment section below.