OKR software allows teams to communicate, track, and measure business goals. It allows managers to keep track of their goals and monitor goals for both teams and individuals in real-time.
Plus, it integrates with your existing project management software to enhance team communication. As there are a lot of different OKR software options to choose from.
To make your decision easier, I reviewed and ranked the best OKR software based on ease of use, teamwork capabilities, features, goal tracking, support, pricing, and more.
So let’s get started.
What is the Best OKR Software?
Here is my OKR tools comparison list to choose from.
Best for weekly planning and quarterly objectives (Free for up to 3 users)
Weekdone is an OKR management tool that helps you with status reporting and goal tracking. It also helps you provide feedback to your team members, set structured goals, track weekly progress, and seamless integrations for your team.
Weekdone’s OKRS management helps you improve and organize team coordination using set quarterly goals. Further, you can track the progress of your team goals using weekly check-ins and a real-time dashboard.
Additionally, its OKR tracking tools allow you to communicate with your employees and colleagues for a one-to-one discussion. This provides real-time feedback making the work process very efficient. Moreover, you can give recommendations or guidelines to your employees on how to finish projects.
Plus, you can use a one-click 5-point rating system to get insights into your team’s feelings every week.
Key Features of Weekdone:
- 1:1 Personalized Discussions – Guide and support your team with one on one or group discussions.
- Robust Analytics – Weekdone provides real-time and visual dashboards to assist you in understanding your work status at a glance. You can also analyze the changes in your team’s weekly progress.
- PPP Reporting – Weekdone keeps you updated with your team’s PPP (plans, problems, and progress) and helps you plan weekly goals and work status. Plus, PPP reporting adds transparency to your organization when it comes to tracking achievements.
Pros of Weekdone:
- Free set-up and onboarding.
- Free demos, live chat, live webinars, and implementation consulting.
- 15-day free trial for up to 3 users.
- Dedicated OKR coach and Team Training.
- Get over 1,500 integrations, including Jira, Zapier, Slack, Google Task, etc.
Weekdone lets you choose your pricing plan based on your company’s size. Their subscription starts from $0 per month for up to 3 users to $1750 per month for 500 users.
Best for providing and receiving direct feedback ($7.50 per month).
Koan is an OKR and status platform the assists in aligning your remote workforce. It helps you with progress tracking, business strategy, goal management, and more. Koan leverages critical metrics to predict outcomes, create goals, and make better decisions accordingly.
It offers two different modes – namely tree view and presentation mode – to monitor and organize your objectives and goals. Additionally, you can collaborate and set goals across the team, departmental, and company level without roadblocks.
Apart from monitoring progress, the Koan OKR performance review also provides assistance in collecting your team’s direct feedback. Share feedback and weekly status report with your team to sort major issues in time.
Key Features of Koan:
- Qualitative Insights and Quantitative Data – Automatically gather your team’s identify bottlenecks and direct feedback before they occur. Moreover, you can track the progress from start and apply filters to narrow down the data.
- Tree View – This allows you to track the relationship between key results and objectives easily.
- Link Goals – Link goals with one another to determine their alignment across the organization. After linking two goals, you’ll automatically see whether they fit together or not.
Pros of Koan:
- Goal management and predictive analysis.
- Office 365 and Google authentication.
- Koan provides easy-to-share weekly status reports.
- Qualitative insights to discover issues and monitor progress in time.
- Integrates with communication tools and task management software like Slack, Zapier, and Jira.
- Works as a Performance Management software.
Koan provides the following three pricing plans:
- Free Plan: $0 per user per month
- Pro Plan: $7.50 per user per month
- Enterprise Plan: custom pricing
All the plans provide features like weekly status reports, goal tracking and OKRs, Office 365 (Azure) and Google authentication, etc.
Best for one-on-one coaching and feedback ($10 per month).
7Geese is a performance management platform that helps you with performance review, OKR goal-setting, create career development plans, and feedback.
It is also the best OKR software for startups that helps you set daily goals for your team and employees, making them focus on the right priorities. Not only this, you will get real-time updates on your employee’s progress.
7Geese provides these primary functions:
- Providing data-driven reviews to manage employees
- Managing remote teams
- Drive measurable results for better accountability
- Set company objectives to align everyone with the set goals
7Geese provides a survey tool that assists you in sharing and creating your surveys with your employees. This allows you to gather feedback and take constructive measures to fix any issue. Moreover, it enhances your employees’ experience in the work environment.
Plus, you can design your surveys with drag-and-drop survey designers. Not only this, you get a pre-built template to design your surveys. Other OKR functions include career management, people analytics, automating and planning your programs in one place, etc.
Key Features of 7Geese:
- Performance Management Automation – 7Geese OKR planning tool helps you send recurring notifications to your team to finish performance management tasks. You can also analyze employee activity data and create easy-to-follow workflows.
- 1-on-1 Coaching – Engage and train your employees to discuss your goals and work order with the 1-on-1 coaching feature.
- Gather Feedback – The OKR platform provides widgets, archived reports, and ToDos to gather employee feedback. It also lets you gather feedback from stakeholders, managers, peers, and all others.
Pros of 7Geese:
- Value-based peer recognition.
- Feedback and calendar management.
- Enterprise-grade security.
- Import reports containing your team’s activity data.
- Conduct performance reviews for any group of people at any time.
- It provides pre-designed templates to help you create workflows.
- 7Geese provides integration with business and communication apps like Salesforce, Gmail, Slack, etc.
7Geese provides three packages:
- Align Plan: $10 per user per month
- Perform Plan: $14 per user per month
- Grow Plan: $19 per user per month
Now let’s cover the basics.
What is the OKR Software?
OKR stands for objectives and key results and is a goal-setting system that streamlines your company’s work. It also helps you in tracking tasks, and measure their outcomes.
Essentially, OKR tools are dedicated platforms for tracking, communicating, setting, and gauging results and goals within any business process. An organization can use these tools to monitor and set goals for individual professionals and teams of numerous departments.
Plus, OKR platforms serve as excellent alternatives to instant comments or messages. As it’s very cumbersome to track and manage the progress. They provide team members with a centralized and specific space to goal progress and record road blockers.
Which Features Do You Need in OKR Software?
Here are a few essential features that you must look for :
Make sure that your OKR software offers easy integration with your existing tools. It should have an easy on-boarding process, and should not require any special efforts for your team.
If you are running a growing business, it is necessary that it can handle your growing team size. Also, it should able to efficiently manage a huge number of business processes without roadblocks.
3. Enterprise Level Flexibility
Make sure your OKR platform is flexible to adopt different approaches anytime. You should have the ability to make the necessary tweaks in your business process.
4. Actionable Dashboards
Your OKR software should be able to convert raw data and numbers into actionable insights. It should be easy for you to understand and read the actionable data and take necessary actions in time.
5. Tracking Real-Time Progress
It should provide appropriate integration with other tools to help track the real-time progress of tasks. It will save you from monitoring multiple small tools separately.
OKR Management Software – Final Summary
Here is my best OKRS software to help you manage your team’s time and set clear goals.
I advise you thoroughly check the features and functionalities offered by the OKR platform vendors before purchasing. Make sure it’s compatible with your BPM tool stack and team’s project management tools.
Which OKR management system are you planning to use, and why? Let me know your feedback in the comments below.