The most important part of running any enterprise is automating your business processes. In the digital marketing space, marketing automation software can just help you do that thing.
By effectively leveraging your database software in collaboration with your automation tools, you can send personalized messages at scale throughout your entire customer lifecycle. However, it’s not always easy.
You have to segment your email list, perform lead scoring, import contact details, run targeted marketing campaigns, send automated emails, follow up with your leads, collect customer data, and more.
Business owners, enterprise, and SMBs brands require an easy way to streamline their marketing strategy with actual operations to convert leads into sales using the right B2B lead generation software.
In fact, around 49% of businesses are using marketing automation, and as technology improves, this number is increasing rapidly.
In this article, I will list the most popular and effective marketing automation software on the market available today. Plus, these are reliable options to help you get started with nurturing your prospects in one place.
So let’s get started.
What is the Best Marketing Automation Software?
Here are my top picks for the best marketing automation software to try this year:
Best Overall Marketing Automation Software.
HubSpot is one of the best software tools for marketing automation to rely on. Plus, it’s very reliable when it comes to your Inbound Marketing strategy.
Moreover, HubSpot offers a wide array of tools, including a CRM Tool, customer support, and sales software. Additionally, the range of features provided by HubSpot includes content management, social media marketing, SEO, web analytics, landing pages, and much more.
Key Features of HubSpot
- Automated Email Marketing – Hubspot provides pre-existing email templates to personalize the content and subject line for your target audience automatically.
- Publishing and Formatting – Not only it’s easy to edit the content with this software, but also formatting and publishing on the website are equally easy and quick.
- Integrated Features – HubSpot integrates with some of the most popular tools, such as SugarCRM, Salesforce, Netsuite, etc.
- Modification and Editing – HubSpot comes with an easy-to-use drag and drop editor that offers you to create attractive email templates, webpages, blog posts, and web pages.
For Marketing Automation you would have to pay an onboarding fee ranging from $3000 to $6000 for professional and enterprise packages. Other than that, the typical cost range from $800 to $2500. You also get a 30-day free trial.
Best Ecommerce Marketing Automation.
Omnisend is one of the most popular eCommerce marketing automation platforms available in the industry. Moreover, it creates a perfect omnichannel strategy for your businesses by leveraging various marketing channels.
Additionally, it’s a comprehensive tool that you can use for end-to-end activities like curating personalized mails, A/B testing, sending emails, collection of contact details and email addresses, and more. On top of that, it helps you provide in-depth reports with holistic data analytics so you can draw actionable insights for your marketing strategy.
One of the plus points is that it offers a freemium version so you can get acquainted with the interface before you upgrade to better plans with more advanced features.
Key Features of Omnisend
- Automation – Provides powerful automation functionalities like smart triggers to target the right customer at the right moment. Moreover, the ‘cart recovery automation workflow’ allows getting insights from abandoned carts and retargeting. Plus, cookies from the user’s computers assist in identifying and engaging with indecisive customers.
- Extensive Integrations – It seamlessly integrates with a range of eCommerce platforms like Yotpo, WooCommerce, Magento, BigCommerce, Shopify, and more.
- Campaign Booster – This allows you to resend the newsletter and emails prospective leads who did not open the email the first time. Therefore, this dramatically improves the open rates and CTRs’ and can drive sales up to 30 percent.
- Dynamic Forms – You can create sign-up boxes in the form of flexible pop-ups, and widgets to obtain customer contact information without being too pushy.
- Flexible Content Editor – Use the editor to easily create content for automated emails or regular campaigns, drag-and-drop essential elements, and selection from a wide range of templates.
Omnisend offers three paid plans along with the free one. These plans come with a 14-day free trial.
- Standard Plan – $16 per month.
- Pro Plan – $99 per month
- Enterprise Plan – Custom Pricing
Great All-In-One Email Automation Tool.
If you are looking for an email marketing tool that automates a lot of repetitive tasks then Moosend is the way to go. It ensures that you spend your time focusing on building and nurturing relationships with prospects.
Additionally, their emails are very easy to create and design. With a drag-and-drop campaign builder, you can easily add links, social icons, images, text blocks, and more to your emails. Moreover, you can use their library of email templates, to begin with, a well-planned layout that looks amazing on both mobile and desktop email browsers.
Moosend combines three automation components – conditional/control steps, triggers, and actions to filter your audience segments. Plus, it allows you to create custom triggers that will send automated emails when a certain event occurs.
Key Features of Moosend
- Drag-and-drop Landing Page Builder – Create fast-loading pages with pre-designed templates optimized for conversions.
- Pre-Built Automation Workflows – Removes any coding involved in creating advanced email sequences. Their automation workflows and templates let you send personalized emails so that you can engage with customers in a few clicks.
- Custom Opt-In Forms – This allows you to create well-designed for your readers to subscribe to your list wherever you choose to add your opt-in forms.
- Customer Support – Each enterprise account gets a dedicated account manager along with phone, email, and live chat support. They also provide video tutorials and an extensive knowledge base to answer queries.
- Advanced List Segmentation – From abandoned cart emails to engaged readers and more, you can easily segment your list to push emails to various types of potential audiences.
Moosend has 2 paid plans with a free option available. Their pricing scales up as your email subscribers.
- Free Plan – $0 per month. Provides 1,000 email subscribers with unlimited email, signup forms, reporting, and analytics.
- Pro Plan – $8 per month. Provides under 2,000 email subscribers with landing pages, transactional emails, and SMTP servers.
- Enterprise Plan – Custom quotation. Includes a full onboarding and migration, Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML), and single sign-on (SSO).
4. Freshworks CRM
Best Customer Lifecycle Management Tool
Freshworks CRM is another powerful marketing automation tool providing advanced management features to cater to all your marketing needs. It allows you to send personalized bulk emails and provides in-depth analytics on these emails.
Moreover, it includes other functionalities like event tracking, sales lead tracking, sales management, one-click phone, etc. Freshworks CRM allows you to track and assign contact lifecycle stages so that you get a better understanding of your customer throughout their journey.
Freshworks offers a Freshworks marketplace where you can integrate other third-party apps into your CRM. Plus, it allows you to migrate your data from other CRM sources like Zoho, and Salesforce very easily.
- Contact Scoring – Freshworks Freddy AI generates a contact score based upon contact behavior and demographic information.
- Contact Life Cycle Stages – This feature allows you to effectively track the changes involved in every part of the email marketing campaign. This helps you to make further improved decisions for other campaigns that you will be running.
- Drag and Drop Feature – This allows you to create a custom customer journey using its Drag-and-drop Journey Builder
- Report Customization – This feature provides you to alter dashboards and reports according to your business-specific requirements.
- Visual Sales Pipeline – Provides you with a funnel or Kanban timeline view to check the status of your campaigns.
Freshworks CRM offers three paid pricing plans to its customers.
- Growth Plan – $29 per user per month (billed annually)
- Pro Plan – $69 per user per month (billed annually)
- Enterprise Plan – $125 per user per month (billed annually)
Marketing Automation Software – Final Summary
This wraps up my list of marketing automation tools. I will keep updating the list as I find other amazing tools.
The use of marketing automation tools and database marketing will assist you in generating more revenue by personalizing your marketing. However, it’s hard to keep up with the changing market trends on your own. Thus, relying on marketing automation tools can only be a reliable option left for the marketing team.
As the internet is undated with countless marketing tools, it’s really hard to find the best that suits your business. If you are looking to spend on enterprise tools then Pardot, HubSpot, or Marketo is best to go.
Finally, it all depends on your company size, business purposes, requirements, and budget. Don’t delegate — automate your marketing efforts today.
Which marketing automation software are you planning to use? Let me know in the comments.