Logistics software have become more important than ever after the pandemic and remote working culture. More and more businesses are going online and with that comes logistics to deliver those online orders.
Therefore, choosing a logistics optimization software that makes the entire order delivery process seamless is crucial. However, choosing the right logistics software depends on your industry vertical and other business requirements.
So in this guide, I have ranked and reviewed the best Logistics software based on their integrations, support, features, pricing, reliability, and more.
So let’s get started.
What are the Best Logistics Software?
Here is my list for the best logistics software to use this year.
Infoplus is a logistics software system build from scratch by professionals to solve all your warehousing challenges. It is an inventory management, shipping software for e-Commerce and 3PL warehouses all in one. It takes care of all your warehousing troubles and pains and tries to automate all the processes. Plus, you can even manage compliance regulations with Infoplus.
With Infoplus, you can track and control your inventory real-time. Plus, it send you alerts in case of low stock level. You can sync your inventory with orders and then create, edit or track orders any time. Basically, this reduces the risk of overselling your stocks.
You have a wide range of shipping channels available to choose from for all your shippments. Therefore, you can play around them and choose the best shipping rates for your shipments. Furthermore, it provides customizable templates that can be used to create warehouse documents, packing slips, shipping lables and others.
- Rate shopping: you can compare among all the rates available and find yourself the best rate. You just need to set up all the accounts you want to rate shop and then wait unitl the software analysis the best choice for all your shippments.
- Inventory Management: You will get alerts and reports on all the stocks in your inventory. This insights then can be helpful to analyse what products are needed the most and improve your effeciency.
- 3PL billing: This software pick up all the minute things that can be billed. You just need to setup your personal invoice rules for products in your inventory.
- Shopping Cart: It also provides an ecommerce shopping cart integration where you can set up multiple carts at once.
- It provides easy eCommerce API integrations.
- You can manage all your orders with their easy order management system that helps you at every step.
- The task automations can help you from booking orders to printing all the required documents for the dispatch.
- Shopping cart integrations is the best way to source all your products at one place for all your customers.
- They provide lots of infographics, contents to learn from.
The pricing of Infoplus is available on request.
Fretron is India’s first cloud-based, collaborative Transport Management System and logistics software to enable a simpler, efficient & responsive logistics network. You can have complete control over your freights with this simplified end-to-end logistics management. Moreover, you can receive deposits, pay, book freight shipments, generate and share invoices, connect with stakeholders and execute such more tasks with Fretron.
Fretron is available for all types of LSPs and shippers. Plus it is an AI-enabled platform that means it predicts freight delivery and other KPIs. This helps you to plan all your shipments the right way.
You don’t need to make constant phone calls to know the location of your freights now. Fretron provides enroute mapping, perfect and accurate shipment-truck-driver mapping which allows you to know the exact location and delivery time of your shipments.
- Dashboards: Dashboards like En-route visibility dashboard, yard operations dashboard, Exceptions management dashboard, Vendor performance dashboard, Order & dispatch management dashboard to provide good insights on all the ongoing work. Plus, all these dashboards are customisable.
- 360-degree freight visibility: You can get all the real-time freight locations across all the processes which can also reduce TAT. Furthermore, you can even get real-time alerts on freight exceptions.
- Order planning & Dispatch automation: You can manage all the orders with advance load building, send delivery notifications, monitor the movement of shipments and keep the customers updated and many more.
- Billing & settlement: It provides fast settlements, instant discrepancy tracking, automated invoicing and e-bills.
- Fretron has an AI-enabled backend technology that allows seamless integrations, smooth operations and provides predictive analysis.
- It supports integrations with the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system through APIs.
- It has an integrated chat tool(Whatsapp included) that allows easy communication with all the stakeholders.
- The mobile interface comes in two variants. One for drivers and the other for the operations team.
- Dashboards are a great way to catch up on all progress on all the ongoing work.
The pricing of Fretron is available on request.
Logistically is the best integrated cloud transportation management system for all third party logistics, brokers and shippers with decades of experience in logistics. It has a team of experts who can help you with anything from carrier bid requests to complex lane analysis. In case, you don’t find the service you are looking for, they can work with you to fulfil your needs.
You can manage your LTL freights the easiest with Logistically. They have a super easy setup with integrated rate quoting, dispatch, auto-tracking and many more integrations. Moreover, they have all these services for FTL as well.
They offer rate shopping, dispatch, tracking, document retrieval. Logistically offers splendid supply chain visibility. Now you don’t need to make constant calls to check where your shipment has reached. This can be done within few clicks. Basically, Logistically tracks the driver’s smartphone and notifies you if there would be a delay in the delivery.
- LTL freight integrations: You can easily complete all your less-than-truckload freights hassle-free with Logistics integrations.
- 3rd Party Integrations: They provide 3rd party integrations with DAT, ProMiles, Faxing Service and others.
- Dispatch Management: Manage all your dispatches hassle-free with Logistically. They provide integrations with drivers, bills and also does all the required paperwork for the dispatch.
- Activity Dashboard: They provide an activity dashboard that makes it sorted to view all the orders and shipments.
- It supports all transportation modes.
- Pricing is available for any company size.
- They provide real-time driver’s smartphone tracking. Therefore, you can track where exactly your package has reached.
- They understand everyone’s needs and that’s why they are the best choice for 3PLs, brokers and shippers.
- Can easily integrate with any other system with their APIs.
Logistically’s pricing plans start at $300/month including everything you need for your freights. Plus they also help startups get off the ground with their flexible pricing. Logistically’s pricing models includes unlimited customers, users, locations, AI and more.
FreightPath is yet another logistics software, being a great option for all your freights with end to end freight visibility. It automates all your paperwork and saves you a lot of time and manual work as well as a cloud document storage that acts as a central place for all your documents. Furthermore, it also provides all the required services to automate across your entire network.
FreightPath has dispatch software that simplifies complex jobs like multi-stop shipments faster in just two minutes. Additionally, this software also has an integrated driver mobile app that connects you directly to the drivers. You can track and trace the driver’s real-time location. Furthermore, it also has a google maps integration that eliminates the manual data entry of addresses. Find the address and let google autofill it.
FreightPath also provides a self-serve customer portal for your clients. Your 3PL customers can have a seamless experience with the best in class TMS. Furthermore, it provides email integration for real-time updates, activity logs, easy tracking and many more solutions without any hardware requirements.
- Digital documentation: Easily capture, upload or sign documents in no time with their cloud document storage.
- Customer Portal: A self serve customer portal is available, which makes it extremely easy for your customers to keep track of the latest activity on their shipment.
- Email Integration: It provides email integrations for real-time updates of all your shipments.
- Billing & Invoicing: You can easily create and share a rate confirmation with carriers and customers and can even digitally sign these documents.
- It is cloud-based which make them easily accessible from any device.
- They provide support in almost all the forms- calls, chat, mails, forums and others.
- Apart from all the amazing features it provides, team management is a great feature keeping the entire team on the same page.
FreightPath provides two types of pricing. One is monthly billed and the other is quarterly billed. The monthly pricing starts at a startup pack priced at $119 per user per month and is billed monthly. The pro pack is priced at $219 per user and the team pack is priced at $499 per month for 3 users. The quarterly prices are $299 for the startup pack, $549 for the Pro pack and $1247 for the team pack.
So now let’s cover the basics.
What is Logistics Software?
Logistics Software is an application that allows you to manage tasks such as inventory, packaging, transportation, and other supply chain processes. Addtionally, it allows you to schedule and manage product deliveries, shipping, and tracking of the package.
It is designed to
What Features You Should Look For in the Best Logistics Software?
Here are some of the standard features you should look for in the logistics software for your business.
1. Order and Billing Management
This feature is the foundation of your supply chain management operations in your business. The logistics automation software should take care order management process and eliminate complex paperwork involved in the tasks.
Moreover, it should automate manual and repitative tasks such as creating bills, placing orders for repeated customers or partners, etc. Also, the supply chain logistics software should continously update delivery charges to avoid any last minute suprise.
2. Data Analytics and Reports
Any transportation logistics software should provide comprehensive analytics capabilities for the business users. Moreover, it should be powered by the Business Intelligence tools that help understand the logistics and supply chain operations.
Also, it should allow to import data from previous or other logistics software solutions to give acccurate picture of overall business activity. Finally, they should also be able to give actionable insights to make process more efficient and profitable.
3. Supply Chain Control
As a logistic manager you should get the entire picture of end-to-end, real-time supply chain activity happening in the business. This helps managers to identify bottlenecks on the ongoing processes and make it seamless by making necessary changes.
Therefore, the logistics software companies should offer dashboard to oversee supply chain operations at all stages. Furthermore, they should offer a mechanism to respond to any changes happening real-time.
4. Third Party Integrations
Any global logistics software should offers integrations with ERP software, CRM tools, to sync data across the stakeholders in the business. This features enables other departments to mask any potential drawbacks on supply side to handle the demand side of the business i.e customers.
Moreover, it allows you to sync up with the future customer demand and check whether the supply side is capable of handling that order flow.
5. Multi Platform Support
Any logistics management systems should be able to operate under any platform available. The solution should work on tablets, laptops, and mobile devices to support remote working.
Also it should not have any issues with operating systems such Windows, Linux, or Mac.
Best Logistics Software – Final Summary
This wraps up my list for the best logistics software to use this year. I will keep updating the list with other logistics management software available in the market.
Remember that every logistics management solution come with their own unique features and capabilities. However, you need to choose which logistic management software solution is best for your business based on your requirements and budget.
Therefore, thoroughly research all the software given in the list before moving forward with the buying decision.
Which one of the logistics management systems are you planning to use? Let me know in the comment section below.