To stay competitive in this world business owners needs to find a better way to increase leads and ultimately sales. To ensure this you need to track the customers through every stage of the buyer journey. This is where CRM software comes into the picture.
Customer relationship management (CRM) software helps you to nurture customer relationships through every stage by leveraging multiple channels to improve customer experience. CRM tools help improve and manage company interaction within a database by leveraging marketing automation, lead nurturing, and email marketing.
To make your decision easier I have reviewed and ranked the best CRM software based on pricing, support, marketing tools, sales capabilities, integrations, features, and more.
So let’s get started.
What is the Best CRM Software?
Here are my top picks for the best CRM software.
1. HubSpot CRM
Best Free CRM with Marketing Tools.
HubSpot CRM is the most popular CRM software being offered in the market with its full-featured marketing suite.
Key Features of HubSpot CRM
- 300+ Integrations – This allows you to connect with your existing tech stack and derive more functionalities from the existing tools you are already using.
- Chatbots and Live Chat – Help customers faster with instant chat capabilities, productivity tools, and support tickets.
- Contact Management and Organization – You can connect your email inbox to their CRM and automatically organize and sync contacts in one place.
- Lead Nurturing and Email Management – You can send free, personalized emails, and track your results with built-in analytics reports.
- Sales Pipeline Data – Sales leaders can view their entire sales pipeline with insights into individual performance and sales activity.
Pros of HubSpot CRM
- A great form builder to capture lead information.
- List Segmentation and free email marketing.
- A free plan to upgrade at any time.
- Integrated with their sales and marketing suites, which include document management, ad management, email marketing, landing pages, live chat, and more.
- A conversation inbox and team email for access to all messages in one place.
- Ad management tools to track ROI across paid campaigns on LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Google, etc.
HubSpot CRM offers three paid plans apart from the free plan they provide.
- Starter plan – $45 per month. Provides all features of free plus 10 reporting dashboards, $1k in ad management, up to 50 email list segmentations, limited conversational bots, and additional forms.
- Professional Plan – $450 per month. Provides all features of starter plus full chatbot features, 25 reporting dashboards, $10k in ad management, and 2,000 email list segmentations.
- Enterprise Plan – $1200 per month. Provides all features of professional plus webhooks, multi-touch revenue attribution, API calls, predictive lead scoring, event-based segmentation, user roles, and more.
Smartest Sales Features.
Freshsales is an AI-based CRM for email capture, email activity, lead scoring, and more. One of its most prominent features is that it provides a 360-degree view of your business.
Key Features of Freshsales
- Auto Lead Assignment – The CRM allows handpicked leads to select salespeople automatically.
- Lead Scoring and Tracking – With an in-built AI-feature, you can identify the ones most likely to make a purchase by ranking and scoring leads.
- Lead Management – Provides solutions to convert prospective leads into customers.
- Smartforms – When a person fills up the web-form on your website, they automatically become a lead and are added to your database.
- Deal Management – Helps you organize and manage every step in the sales funnel and maximize your chances of conversion.
Pros of Freshsales
- Extensive range of integrations, including Segment, Piesync, Calendar, Zapier, MailChimp, and more.
- 21-day free trial period.
- Highly flexible.
- Provide intelligent workflows and high-level automation
- Advanced lead scoring based on behavior and characteristics.
- Sends out personalized voicemail and welcome messages.
- Excellent customer support via email and phone.
- Behavior-based lead segmentation.
- RESTful APIs to help you delete, modify, add, and read data from the help desk.
- Known as one of the best mobile CRMs with a mobile app.
- Tracks previous communication for future planning.
Freshworks CRM offers three paid plans along with the free plan provided.
- Growth Plan – $29 per month. Provides everything in free plus 1,000 Active Contact, 20 Workflows, 5 Sales Sequences,5 Active Marketing Journeys, and 1 Custom Domain.
- Pro Plan – $69 per month. Provides everything in Growth plus 3,000 Active Contact, 50 Workflows, 10 Sales Sequences,10 Active Marketing Journeys, and 10 Custom Domain.
- Enterprise Plan – $125 per month. Provides everything in Pro plus 5,000 Active Contact, 100 Workflows, 25 Sales Sequences,100 Active Marketing Journeys, and 25 Custom Domain.
3. Zoho CRM
Best CRM For Small Business (SMBs).
With Zoho CRM, you can track marketing opportunities and essential sales, get a 360-degree view of your business, and increase conversion rates. Moreover, it caters to more than 150,000 customers globally. No doubt, Zoho CRM is one of the most popular tools on this list.
Key Features of Zoho CRM
- Process management – Enables the team to chart out every step of the sales process with processing rules and sales builder.
- Advanced CRM Analytics – Integrates your data and derive actionable insights.
- Sales Enablement – Helps you access sales scripts and generate price quotes.
- Performance Management – With features like territory management, sales forecasting, reporting, and gamification, you can make the best of your small business investment.
- AI-Powered Sales Assistance – Zoho helps sales representatives and teams make decisions based on customer profiles and detect anomalies.
Pros of Zoho CRM
- 15-day free trial period.
- Highly scalable.
- Highly Customizable.
- Offers Multi-language support.
- Has a free plan for up to 3 users.
- Provides data export/import.
- Provides holistic calendar management.
- More than 100 third party integrations including Zapier, Linkedin, along with email integrations like Outlook and Gmail, etc.
- Offers a mobile version (for paid plans).
- Offers High-level automation
- Predictive sales feature to help with email sentiment analysis, data enrichment, and more.
- Omnichannel customer support via social media, email, live chat, and phone.
- Ensures regulatory compliance, integrity, and data security.
Zoho CRM offers four paid plans with a free trial.
- Standard Plan – $12 per month per user. Provides everything in free plus custom dashboards, workflows, scoring rules, and mass email with multiple pipelines.
- Professional Plan – $20 per month per user. Provides everything in the standard plan plus validation rules, web-to-case forms, inventory management, and Blueprint.
- Enterprise Plan – $35 per month per user. Provides everything in the professional plan plus canvas, advanced customization, Zia AI, CommandCenter, and MDM and Mobile SDK.
- Ultimate Plan – $45 per month per user. Provides everything in Enterprise plan plus advanced features limit, and advanced BI with Zoho Analytics integrations.
So let’s cover the basics now.
What is CRM Software?
Customer relationship management (CRM) software is a type of online tool that helps organizations to control the entire sales pipeline from lead generation to closing sales.
CRMs help companies organize, access, and make sense of customer data to generate more sales. The primary job of CRM is to collect data from various channels like feedback forms, personal interaction, phone calls, live chat, email campaigns, social media, and more.
Additionally, it leverages data analytics to figure out and analyze customer buying history, patterns, and needs. The ultimate aim is to improve customer satisfaction and customer experience, turning leads into customers, then upselling and nurturing that relationship.
CRM has been in the industry for a long time, but the benefits of CRM systems have been widespread recently thanks to digitization and the pandemic push.
CRM systems link various departments, including finance, business intelligence (BI), IT, customer service, HR, marketing, and sales. Furthermore, data is readily accessible to your employees in real-time which results in a faster decision-making process.
Overall, CRM solutions have removed business silos by managing to increase sales by connecting interdepartmental teams.
How Do You Choose the Best CRM Software?
Well, there are a ton of factors to choose the Best CRM software. But here are some key functionalities you should look for before opting for any CRM tool.
Without many integrations, you cannot fully leverage the benefits of CRM software. Plus, it will create more hurdles to your normal operations by switching over platforms now and again.
So make sure that the CRM tool offers integrations to important business software like data visualization tools, advertising platforms, marketing automation tools, and more.
2. Sales and Lead Management
Ensure that your CRM manages and generate leads from email sign-ups, sales call, inbound marketing, and more. Also, look for preset tasks to follow up with leads in less time.
Additionally, make sure that your CRM software takes care of the entire sales pipeline, from leads to deal closure. The solution should not be restrictive rather open to any device and platforms for access.
3. Analytics and Reporting
Easy to use and Intuitive reporting features allow you to make clear and faster decisions for your business process. Ensure that software pre-designed reports and in-built reporting capabilities are in line with your business goals.
Additionally, check for live and dynamic reporting features offered by the Customer relationship management tool. That will give you real-time updates of the progress and change priorities accordingly.
4. User Experience
A good user experience will dramatically reduce the time it takes to complete a particular business process.
Plus, try to ensure that the tool remains relevant in the long run for your team even if there are structural changes in the core business operations.
5. Product Mobility
This ensures that your sales team which is always on move stays connected with the latest updates. So make sure the software is interoperability across different devices.
This wraps up my list of the best CRM tools. I will keep updating this list with more relevant and amazing CRM tools.
Make sure that there are a ton of CRM tools out there in the market, and choose them based on your budget and the unique features you require. Additionally, compare pricing plans, ease-of-use, third-party integrations, functionalities and features, on-premise vs cloud deployment, and more.
Finally, Study all the facets before choosing the perfect CRM software for your business.
Which CRM software are you planning to use for your business? Let me know in the comments below.